Addiction Hope Treatment Services – Call (954) 369-1950 Today!
Drug Recovery Center Coral Springs, FL Call 954 369-1950 to Find Help Now! Substance addiction makes addicts feel hopelessly trapped, with no way to end their suffering. Drug Abuse Rehabilitation Coral Springs knows there is a way break free, and wants to help addicts escape the negative emotions that substance dependency feeds on. It’s been scientifically established that drug and alcohol addiction is a disease, and it must be treated with the exact same scrutiny as illnesses like cancer. The skilled experts at all our locations specialize in treatments for drug and alcohol addiction, ensuring that our clients get first class care while they learn how to beat their dependency. It is time to stop the needless struggling, and take the first step toward sobriety by contacting Addiction Hope Treatment Services.
What Is Substance Addiction?
Drug abuse starts casually, but before people realize what happens, they’ve lost self-control and want more drugs, more frequently in order to feel good. As drug use increases in volume and frequency, the unpleasant withdrawal symptoms drives them to keep using just to be able to function. Recovery drug center is dedicated to the treatment of drug addiction, which is the physical or psychological dependence that develops because of the abuse of legal and illegal drugs.
- Physical dependency starts when continual substance abuse disrupts the nerve cells in the brain, so that the only way to receive pleasure-giving brain chemicals is to use drugs.
- Psychological dependency can take longer to develop, and longer to treat. When the user believes that they need the drug to feel happy or normal, and the thought of not having the ability to acquire or use the drug causes stress and anxiety, that is a clear indication of dependency.
To address dependency effectively and comprehensively, it is very important to address both the physical dependence and psychological dependence on drugs. To put an end to their suffering, addicts deserve a skilled, passionate staff of specialists who’ve got the knowledge and patience to work with them, like the staff found at Drug Treatment Center Florida. We offer:
- group and individual therapy
- structured physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- a professional and supportive aftercare team
- beautiful, luxurious living accommodations that are reasonably priced
Our drug detox rehab programs are also designed to meet each and every client’s individual needs, so that everyone has the best opportunity for success. We include a number of clinically-tested, healthy, affordable therapies to meet the diverse needs of all our clients.
During rehab, or rehabilitation, patients:
- withdraw from their substance(s) of addiction
- take part in various kinds of therapy and behavioral changes that help them manage thier problems
- analyze their reasons for using drugs or alcohol
- learn how to prevent relapses and temptation
Alcohol Services Center‘s recovery team is made up of specialists that oversee each and every facet of recovery, like:
- medical care
- life skills coaching
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention training
- introduction to self-help and support groups
- treatment of psychological disorders and emotional issues
- family education and therapy
- follow-up care
How Addiction Hope Treatment Services Treats Dependency
Our residential facility is a cross between inpatient and outpatient care, combining round the clock supervision with the ultimate goal of integration into society. While residing in gorgeous, comfortable residences, clients participate in:
- group and individual counseling
- behavioral modeling therapy
- self-help group meetings every day
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
- other social activities
Contact 954-369-1950 to speak with Addiction Hope Treatment Services’ experts for additional information about treatment programs, the effects of drug abuse, or substance abuse in general.