Find Help Today with Addiction Hope Treatment Services
Addiction can be excruciating, as anyone who suffers from dependency on drugs or alcohol can tell you, along with those who have a family member that suffers from dependency on drugs and/or alcohol. Rehabilitation, or rehab, is a way that addicts can come to terms with their addiction, learn how to recognize and steer clear of triggers that make them use alcohol or drugs, and learn to achieve a life in recovery. In order to fulfill the physical, mental, social, medical, vocational, and emotional requirements of all their clients, Rehabilitation Services Coral Springs, FL creates personalized rehabilitation plans, and provides a wholesome, understanding environment where addicts can begin the recovery process.
Addiction Hope Treatment Services
Individual addicts and whole families live in terror that the “outside world” will discover their problems with drug and alcohol addiction. The stigma of being labeled an “addict” prompts people to hide substance abuse problems. But hiding problems with drug addiction services only results in hostility and resentment between loved ones, friends, and the addict. In these situations, Rehabilitation Services Coral Springs encourages the use of a therapist or an interventionist (an intervention professional) to conduct an intervention with the agenda of pushing the addict into rehabilitation. Interventions can be advantageous for everybody concerned, and the benefits include:
- creating a safe environment
- helping people to express their concerns and frustration
- getting an addict to agree to rehabilitation
Detox is another possible step on the road to drug or alcohol treatment, but it is essential to understand that detox will not “cure” an addict of their problems. As a first step to recovery, detox, or detoxification, can help the addict effectively and swiftly withdraw from the substance(s) they are dependent on, sometimes with medication that will alleviate withdrawal symptoms. There are two commonly utilized types of detox:
- Social detoxification may take place in a residential or outpatient program, and involves educating and readying an addict for rehabilitation.
- Medically supervised detoxification (sometimes called medically supervised withdrawal) is a detox method that occurs in a hospital or inpatient facility where the addict’s withdrawal is supervised by a nurse or doctor.
Addiction Hope Treatment Services can provide either form of detox depending on the needs of the client. Rehabilitation Facilities Florida offers healthy, effective treatment for people at every stage of dependency, from individuals who have just begun to experience the effects of addiction, to people that have been continually using drugs or alcohol for an extended time. Their treatment programs include, but aren’t limited to, treatment for:
- opiates (heroin, codeine)
- prescribed drugs (pharmaceuticals, hydrocodone, oxycodone)
- designer drugs (bath salts, many stimulants)
- crystal meth
By assessing the root of dependency, identifying associated psychological factors (such as co-occurring disorders), and designing the optimal treatment plan for each client, Addiction Hope Treatment Services is able to offer the most powerful, effective treatment recovery services program.
Find Help Immediately!
The residential rehab program at Treatment Centers Recovery blends the most effective aspects of inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation:
- 24-hour supervision
- access to the clinical staff
- comfortable, upscale housing
- contact with real world scenarios and problems
Treatment plans are tailor-made based on the client’s needs, so no two programs are precisely the same. However, clients can expect to take part in the following varieties of treatment:
- group or one-on-one treatment
- behavioral modeling techniques
- daily recovery support meetings
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
Call 954-369-1950 to reach Addiction Hope Treatment Services’ recovery specialists for more details about dependency in general, interventions, detox, or rehab centers.